We are an international outsourcing solutions center in Amsterdam and we looking for Travel Sales Agents in our call center. We are looking for (near)native Danish speakers and every candidate must be fluent in English.
Are you interested in the tourism industry, do you believe your Danish language skills are strong enough (both written as spoken), are you looking for a fulltime job (and are you flexible in working in shifts) and would you like to work in Customer Service in a dynamic and international environment?
We offer you:
· An exciting job in a young international environment in Amsterdam (6 clients and growing/ 250 employees / 35 different nationalities on site/ support in 10 languages)
· Start salary of approximately 24K gross on yearly base
· Pension plan
· Health Insurance Benefits
· 25 holiday days (based on ft employment) + additional days as bonus for atttendance
· Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
· Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
· Irregular hours compensation
· Internal education through Stream University
· Free Dutch language courses on site (for beginners & advanced)
· Possibilities for development and promotions and career paths to bring you there
· Location easy to reach by Public Transport. Travel costs compensation when living outside of 10 km range
· Discount on travel related products
· Relocation package when relocating to Amsterdam from abroadDo you meet the requirements as mentioned in the attachment and do you have sales skills and good communication skills? First start date will take place on the 11th of March, after that we will have 2 additional trainings (end of April and mid of June). For now our preference is for the start date on the 11th of March, but if you are available on a later date it is also possible to enter the recruitment process now. Also our preference is for fulltime employment, but if you are available parttime and interested in the role you can also apply (please state your availability in the application). As we are currently building up the team we also have room for candidates with the ambition to grow into a mentor or Teammanager position in the near future.
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my mobile number or steady line!
Are you flexible and do you not have holiday plans in the coming months? Then please apply! Do you know someone who would (also) be interested in this position? Or maybe you have friends in Denmark that would love to move to the Netherlands? Please send it forward in that case!!!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
Debora de Vries
Amsterdam Corporate Recruiter Kabelweg 43, 1014 BA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Office: +31205864779 / +31652582727 / Fax: +31205864515